Integrated Fiber Optic Level Controller and Attenuator Mar 29, 2010
AAC Optical Inc
It is an integrated equipment of variable optical attenuator with a level controller.used for simulation of line loss for BER testing and amplifier testing as well as power level control.
It is an integrated equipment of variable optical attenuator with a level controller.it has two operation modes,one is optical attenuator,the other is automatic level controller.it is auto stabilization of the output power with the automatic level controller mode,with absolute and relative attenuation setting.related products including st fiber attenuator,mu fiber attenuator and inline fiber attenuator are available.this level attenuator is one-hand operation equipment in the field.with graphical user interface for fast and easy operation.
More products from this company
- Multi-rate BIDI SFP with Extended Reach Mar 23, 2010
- Multi-rate Optical Fiber Transponder Mar 23, 2010
- CWDM 4 Channel Universal Fiber Optic Multiplexer Mar 23, 2010
- Sealed Fiber Optic Closure for Underwater Optical Management Mar 23, 2010
- Fibre Channel Analyzer Mar 22, 2010
- APD/TIA Dual Wavelength Fiber Optic Pigtails Receiver Mar 22, 2010
- Optical Fiber Splice Shelf Mar 22, 2010
- Voltage-Controlled Optical Fiber Attenuator Mar 22, 2010
- 50GHZ Wavelength Selective Switch Compact Size Mar 17, 2010