Axiom Delivers 0.5 W of CW Power at 514 nm. Elliot Scientific Now Taking Orders Mar 31, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Axiom reliably delivers 0.5W CW on the important 514nm green line, allowing it to replace Argon-Ion lasers, or its wavelength can be factory set anywhere between 500 and 599 nm with ±1 nm accuracy.
Axiom combines its excellent beam quality with high power and narrow linewidth to excel in a broad range of lab or industry applications, such as biophotonics and metrology.
Axiom has been well-designed by Solus Technologies of Glasgow. A simple graphical user interface plus integrated systems that take care of control and provide feedback on its performance make operating this laser easier than anything before.
If you have any questions about Axiom, or distinct requirements, then please contact Elliot Scientific.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013