Model 425 Gaussmeter Apr 12, 2010
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Automate and Accelerate Magnet Testing and Sorting with the New Model 425 Gaussmeter
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., is pleased to introduce the new Model 425 gaussmeter. Designed to meet the demanding needs of the permanent magnet industry, the Model 425 provides high-end functionality and performance in an affordable desktop instrument. Magnet testing and sorting have never been easier. When used in combination with the built in relay and audible alarm features, the Model 425 takes the guesswork out of pass/fail criteria.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011
- New Half Rack Temperature Controller Offers 75 W of Low-Noise Heater Power Apr 5, 2011