Model 425 Gaussmeter Apr 12, 2010
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Automate and Accelerate Magnet Testing and Sorting with the New Model 425 Gaussmeter
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., is pleased to introduce the new Model 425 gaussmeter. Designed to meet the demanding needs of the permanent magnet industry, the Model 425 provides high-end functionality and performance in an affordable desktop instrument. Magnet testing and sorting have never been easier. When used in combination with the built in relay and audible alarm features, the Model 425 takes the guesswork out of pass/fail criteria.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore EMC conference exhibit to feature material characterization platforms Jun 16, 2016
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013