Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Apr 20, 2010
Exfiber Optical Technologies Co.,Ltd
1503, Zhongmin Building, No. 8 Guodongyuan Rd
outdoor fiber optic cable are made to protect fibers for operation.
Most outdoor fiber cables are loose buffer design, with the strengthen member in the middle of the whole cable, the loose tubes surround the central strength member. Inside the loose tube there is waterproof gel filled, whole outdoor fiber optic cable materials used and gels inside cable between the different components (not only inside loose tube) will help make the whole cable resist of water.
Typical outdoor fiber optic cable types are GYTS, GYTA, GYXTW, GYTA53, GYTY53 and GYTC8S (also called Figure 8 cable) GYTS, GYTA and GYXTW , GYTA53 and GYTY53 are used for direct buried, GYTC8S the figure 8 outdoor fiber optic cable is used mainly for aerial.
More products from this company
- High-Accuracy Optical Power Meter OPM3211 Mar 26, 2012
- AV6418 Multi-function OTDR Sep 15, 2010
- PDH Optical Multiplexer May 24, 2010
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Apr 20, 2010
- Fiber Optic Talk Set Apr 20, 2010
- AV6416 Palm OTDR Apr 20, 2010
- Fiber optic amplifier Apr 16, 2010
- WDM for PON Apr 16, 2010
- Bending Insensitive Fiber Optic Patch Cord for FTTH Apr 14, 2010