Cat5e Keystone Jack, Cat5e Inline couplers, RJ45 Connectors,Cat5e Crossover Adap May 18, 2010
5F, Block A, Dakan Science&Technology Park,
The Cat5e Keystone Jack produced by ADTEK are designed to provide excellent performance which exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B standard
ADTEK Cat5e keystone jacks are designed to work with a wide variety of the ADTEK Snap-In Patch Panels and Snap-In Wall Plates.
Type: Cat5e snap-in keystone jack (8P8C)
Termination: 110 style 90 degree punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wire
T568A & T568B wiring compatible
Housing : high temperature thermoplastic
Contract : phosphor bronze, with 6 to 50 u "gold plate.
Accept 22-26 AWG solid with a insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6 mm
Easy to be terminated Low attenuation loss and high return loss .
Available color : black, white, blue, yellow, milk white .
More products from this company
- Dome/Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Optical fiber splicer May 18, 2010
- Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure, Fiber Splice Closure, fiber optic splice trays May 18, 2010
- SC-ST 10 Gig OM3 Multimode Duplex 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable Apr 12, 2010
- Cat6 Keystone Jack Apr 12, 2010
- LC to LC fiber optic patch cable multimode duplex Mar 29, 2010
- Multimode Duplex MTRJ to MTRJ fiber optic patch cable Mar 29, 2010
- ST-ST 10gig OM3 multimode duplex fiber optic cable Mar 29, 2010
- Indoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 24, 2010
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 22, 2010