Anasys NanoIR – Nanoscale IR spectroscopy and thermal analysis May 4, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
LOT now offer the Nanoscale IR from Anasys Instruments.
This breakthrough technology combines key elements of both infrared spectroscopy and atomic force microscopy (AFM) to enable the acquisition of infrared spectra at spatial resolutions well beyond the optical diffraction limit.
In addition to revealing chemical composition, the nanoIR system provides high-resolution characterization of local topographic, mechanical, and thermal properties. The powerful new measurement tool has been designed to facilitate advanced research in polymer science, materials science, and life science, including detailed studies of structure-property correlations.
Potential nanoIR application areas include:
• Polymer blends
• Multilayer films/laminates
• Organic defect analysis
• Tissue morphology/histology
• Subcellular spectroscopy
• Organic photovoltaics
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013