Anasys NanoIR – Nanoscale IR spectroscopy and thermal analysis May 4, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
LOT now offer the Nanoscale IR from Anasys Instruments.
This breakthrough technology combines key elements of both infrared spectroscopy and atomic force microscopy (AFM) to enable the acquisition of infrared spectra at spatial resolutions well beyond the optical diffraction limit.
In addition to revealing chemical composition, the nanoIR system provides high-resolution characterization of local topographic, mechanical, and thermal properties. The powerful new measurement tool has been designed to facilitate advanced research in polymer science, materials science, and life science, including detailed studies of structure-property correlations.
Potential nanoIR application areas include:
• Polymer blends
• Multilayer films/laminates
• Organic defect analysis
• Tissue morphology/histology
• Subcellular spectroscopy
• Organic photovoltaics
More products from this company
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012