Vibration isolated micromanipulated probe systems Aug 13, 2010
Janis Research Company, Inc.
2 Jewel Drive
PO Box 696
Fax: +1 978 658-0349
If you are probing wafers and devices in high vacuum and cryogenic environments, check our vibration isolated micromanipulated probe systems and fixed probe systems that operate up to 700 K or higher.
These include options for using nanoscale translation stages that are built into the cryostat for the ultimate in precise measurements and temperature control.
Please visit http://www.janis.com/MicromanipulatedProbeStationsNanoTechWeb.aspx for a list of the probe stations Janis Research offers.
More products from this company
- Low Vibration Pulse Tube Refrigerated Systems Aug 13, 2010
- Dilution Refrigerator for Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Aug 13, 2010
- Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerators (ADR) Aug 13, 2010
- Helium-3 Cryostats Aug 13, 2010
- Variable Temperature Cryostats for use with Scanning Probe Microscopes Aug 13, 2010
- Continuous flow cryostat systems for NANO-scale science and technology Aug 13, 2010