Low Vibration Pulse Tube Refrigerated Systems Aug 13, 2010
Janis Research Company, Inc.
2 Jewel Drive
PO Box 696
Fax: +1 978 658-0349
When working in NANO-scale science and technology, if you would like to avoid liquid cryogens, inquire about our low vibration pulse tube refrigerated systems offering temperatures down to 4 K.
These are offered with our own designed high conductive flexible copper links that practically eliminate any temperature gradients between the cold head and the experimental cold stage.
Please visit http://www.janis.com/PulseTubeRefrigeratorsNanoTechWeb.aspx for a list of our pulse tube cryocoolers available.
More products from this company
- Dilution Refrigerator for Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Aug 13, 2010
- Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerators (ADR) Aug 13, 2010
- Helium-3 Cryostats Aug 13, 2010
- Variable Temperature Cryostats for use with Scanning Probe Microscopes Aug 13, 2010
- Continuous flow cryostat systems for NANO-scale science and technology Aug 13, 2010
- Vibration isolated micromanipulated probe systems Aug 13, 2010