Continuous flow cryostat systems for NANO-scale science and technology Aug 13, 2010
Janis Research Company, Inc.
2 Jewel Drive
PO Box 696
Fax: +1 978 658-0349
Janis Research offers continuous flow cryostats for NANO-scale science and technology applications that require temperatures down to 2.5 K.
Janis Research offers continuous flow ST-400 systems (please visit http://www.janis.com/ST-400UHVcryostatNanoTechWeb.aspx for more information) that offer UHV clean environments and ultra low loss transfer lines for operation at very low (nanoscale) vibration levels. If you require optical access, you can check our ST-500 cryostats (please visit http://www.janis.com/MicroscopyCryostatNanoTechWeb.aspx for more information) with ultra low drift stages, ideal for use with laser scanning con-focal microscopes.
More products from this company
- Low Vibration Pulse Tube Refrigerated Systems Aug 13, 2010
- Dilution Refrigerator for Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Aug 13, 2010
- Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerators (ADR) Aug 13, 2010
- Helium-3 Cryostats Aug 13, 2010
- Variable Temperature Cryostats for use with Scanning Probe Microscopes Aug 13, 2010
- Vibration isolated micromanipulated probe systems Aug 13, 2010