Variable Temperature Cryostats for use with Scanning Probe Microscopes Aug 13, 2010
Janis Research Company, Inc.
2 Jewel Drive
PO Box 696
Fax: +1 978 658-0349
If you need temperatures down to 1.5 K or 1 K, Janis Research offers our variable temperature model SVT & 1 K pot cryostats that can be used with AFM, SNOM and other scanning probe microscopes.
These are available in clean high vacuum and UHV environments, with optical and magnetic field options. They are also available with ultra low loss cryostats that offer boil off rates of 4 to 5 liters per day, including superconducting magnet support and high current leads.
Please visit http://www.janis.com/ReservoirCryostatsNanoTechWeb.aspx for more information on our reservoir cryostats.
More products from this company
- Low Vibration Pulse Tube Refrigerated Systems Aug 13, 2010
- Dilution Refrigerator for Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Aug 13, 2010
- Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerators (ADR) Aug 13, 2010
- Helium-3 Cryostats Aug 13, 2010
- Continuous flow cryostat systems for NANO-scale science and technology Aug 13, 2010
- Vibration isolated micromanipulated probe systems Aug 13, 2010