Helium-3 Cryostats Aug 13, 2010
Janis Research Company, Inc.
2 Jewel Drive
PO Box 696
Fax: +1 978 658-0349
Janis Research offers Helium-3 cryostats if your Nano-scale science and technology application requires temperatures down to 300 mK.
One such model is the HE-3-TLSL, sample in liquid, helium-3 cryostat. The model HE-3-TLSL cryostat is a top loading system that is designed for fast sample exchange. The design allows the sample to be removed and introduced directly into the He-3 pot while the cryostat is cold. The system includes a sample probe and a load-lock with gate valve, plus an external gas handling system for safe insertion and removal of the sample in and out of the He-3 chamber.
Please visit http://www.janis.com/Helium-3CryostatHE-3-TLSL_NanoTechWeb.aspx for more information including specifications. Click on the OTHER CONFIGURATIONS tab to view a mechanical drawing of a model HE-3-TLSL designs specifically for Nano-scale studies.
More products from this company
- Low Vibration Pulse Tube Refrigerated Systems Aug 13, 2010
- Dilution Refrigerator for Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Aug 13, 2010
- Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerators (ADR) Aug 13, 2010
- Variable Temperature Cryostats for use with Scanning Probe Microscopes Aug 13, 2010
- Continuous flow cryostat systems for NANO-scale science and technology Aug 13, 2010
- Vibration isolated micromanipulated probe systems Aug 13, 2010