Elliot Scientific introduces the new CRAIC 308 PV UV-VIS-NIR Spectrophotomter Sep 7, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific have introduced the CRAIC Technologies 308 PV UV-visible-NIR spectrophotometer as an accessory for microscopes and probe stations.
Fitted to the open photoport of a system, the 308 PV can non-destructively analyse the spectra of many types of microscopic samples by absorbance, reflectance, luminescence and fluorescence.
The new 'Lightblades' spectrophotometer technology from CRAIC Technologies, in addition to high-resolution colour images the system can provide, makes the 308 PV a cost effective micro-analysis tool for any laboratory or manufacturing facility involved in high resolution colorimetric and relative intensity mapping of flat panel displays, vitrinite reflectance of coal and spectral analysis of minerals, thin film measurement of semiconductors and numerous other applications.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013