Colorimetry Of Microscopic Features Easier With Elliot Scientific's CRAIC 308 PV Dec 3, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific has introduced the CRAIC Technologies 308 PV™ microscope colourimeter to the UK for the non-destructive analysis of the colour of many types of microscopic sample.
Designed to be added to an open photoport of a microscope or probe station, the 308 PV™ features CRAIC Technologies new Lightblades™ spectrophotometer technology for colour measurement by transmission and incident illumination. The colour from fluorescence and other types of emissions can also be determined.
Applications are numerous and include quality control measurements of flat panel displays, development of lighting and more. The 308 PV™ system is a cost effective microcolourimetry tool for any laboratory or manufacturing facility.
For more information on the 308 PV™ microscope colourimeter and the Lightblades™ spectrophotometer technologies, please contact David Welsh via email@example.com
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011