The New Nuance TRIO Multispectral Imaging System - Introductory price of £19,950 Dec 9, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Nuance™ TRIO is the newest addition to the Nuance product family.
TRIO enables simple image capture of any three chromogens or three fluorophores in its spectral range. Additionally, autofluorescence is removed, increasing signal-to-noise by up to 100x improving quantitation.
The system is compatible with any microscope with a camera mount. It can take both high-resolution color as well as multispectral images. TRIO has a simple, easy-to-use user interface. No advanced knowledge of multispectral imaging is required. Set-up and operation can be accomplished in a matter of minutes.
For unmixing more than three chromogens or fluorophores in a single tissue section, you should use the Nuance FX. The Nuance FX features a wider spectral range, ROI and colocalization tools, batch processing, as well as a cooled CCD.
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011