The New Nuance TRIO Multispectral Imaging System - Introductory price of £19,950 Dec 9, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Nuance™ TRIO is the newest addition to the Nuance product family.
TRIO enables simple image capture of any three chromogens or three fluorophores in its spectral range. Additionally, autofluorescence is removed, increasing signal-to-noise by up to 100x improving quantitation.
The system is compatible with any microscope with a camera mount. It can take both high-resolution color as well as multispectral images. TRIO has a simple, easy-to-use user interface. No advanced knowledge of multispectral imaging is required. Set-up and operation can be accomplished in a matter of minutes.
For unmixing more than three chromogens or fluorophores in a single tissue section, you should use the Nuance FX. The Nuance FX features a wider spectral range, ROI and colocalization tools, batch processing, as well as a cooled CCD.
More products from this company
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013