The New Nuance TRIO Multispectral Imaging System - Introductory price of £19,950 Dec 9, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Nuance™ TRIO is the newest addition to the Nuance product family.
TRIO enables simple image capture of any three chromogens or three fluorophores in its spectral range. Additionally, autofluorescence is removed, increasing signal-to-noise by up to 100x improving quantitation.
The system is compatible with any microscope with a camera mount. It can take both high-resolution color as well as multispectral images. TRIO has a simple, easy-to-use user interface. No advanced knowledge of multispectral imaging is required. Set-up and operation can be accomplished in a matter of minutes.
For unmixing more than three chromogens or fluorophores in a single tissue section, you should use the Nuance FX. The Nuance FX features a wider spectral range, ROI and colocalization tools, batch processing, as well as a cooled CCD.
More products from this company
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012