Indoor Optical Fiber Cables Dec 9, 2010
Star Computer Limited
Sylvestre, Chambery 73000, Savoie,France
indoor Cables are perfect for routing cable inside buildings, building backbone and horizontal installations.
Most indoor fiber optic cable are tight buffer design, usually they consist of the following components inside the cable,the FRP which is non-metallic strengthen member,the tight buffer optical fiber Kevlar which is used to further strength the cable structure, making it resist high tension, and the cable outer jacket. The trend is to use LSZH or other RoHS compliant PVC materials to make the cable jacket; this will help protect the environment and the health of the end users.the single mode indoor fiber optic cable are installed between the buildings where the distance is more than 100 meters, while multimodecables are used shorter distance connections.
More products from this company
- 10G CWDM X2 Fiber Optic Transceivers Mar 4, 2011
- SFP Transceivers with digital diagnostics monitoring Mar 4, 2011
- DWDM Xenpak 10G Fiber Transceiver Mar 4, 2011
- Copper Twinax Cables SFP Plus Mar 4, 2011
- SFP+ Transceivers for 10G Ethernet Mar 4, 2011
- Fast Ethernet Small Form Pluggable Optical Transceivers Mar 4, 2011
- XFP Optical Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- Gigabit Ethernet SFP Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- GBIC Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- Bi-Directional SFP Transceivers Feb 10, 2011