Fiber Optical Light Source Dec 9, 2010
Star Computer Limited
Sylvestre, Chambery 73000, Savoie,France
Fiber optic light sources is handheld, rugged equipment designed for performing insertion loss measurements on fiber optic links.
Fiber optic light sources is a fiber optic test equipment to measure the fibre optical loss for both single mode fiber cable and multimode fiber cables; usually the optical light source is used with the fiber optic power meters. This fiber optical visual light source can provide wavelength output according to the specific requirements including the 650nm red source, 1310nm/1550nm wavelength for the single mode fiber and 850nm/1300nm wavelength for the multimode fiber.our products include the fiber optic light sources ls104 and fiber optic light sources ls109.
More products from this company
- 10G CWDM X2 Fiber Optic Transceivers Mar 4, 2011
- SFP Transceivers with digital diagnostics monitoring Mar 4, 2011
- DWDM Xenpak 10G Fiber Transceiver Mar 4, 2011
- Copper Twinax Cables SFP Plus Mar 4, 2011
- SFP+ Transceivers for 10G Ethernet Mar 4, 2011
- Fast Ethernet Small Form Pluggable Optical Transceivers Mar 4, 2011
- XFP Optical Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- Gigabit Ethernet SFP Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- GBIC Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- Bi-Directional SFP Transceivers Feb 10, 2011