16 Channel Fiber Optic Video Multiplexers Dec 9, 2010
Star Computer Limited
Sylvestre, Chambery 73000, Savoie,France
16 Channel Fiber Optic Video Multiplexers simultaneously transmit 16 channels of digital encoded video over fiber.
16 Channel Fiber Optic Video Multiplexers can simultaneously transmit 16 channels of 8-bit digitally encoded video / return or bidirectional data / unidirectional or bidirectional audio / Ethernet / Telephone / Dry contact over one multimode or single-mode optical fiber. These 16 channel Fiber Optic Video Multiplexers are typically used in applications where the cameras have P/T/Z capabilities. Plug and Play design ensures the ease of installation and operation. Electronic and optical adjustments are never required. LED indicators are provided for instantly monitoring system status.
More products from this company
- 10G CWDM X2 Fiber Optic Transceivers Mar 4, 2011
- SFP Transceivers with digital diagnostics monitoring Mar 4, 2011
- DWDM Xenpak 10G Fiber Transceiver Mar 4, 2011
- Copper Twinax Cables SFP Plus Mar 4, 2011
- SFP+ Transceivers for 10G Ethernet Mar 4, 2011
- Fast Ethernet Small Form Pluggable Optical Transceivers Mar 4, 2011
- XFP Optical Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- Gigabit Ethernet SFP Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- GBIC Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- Bi-Directional SFP Transceivers Feb 10, 2011