Energetiq LDLS EQ - Laser-Driven Light Sources: Now in UK from Elliot Scientific Jan 28, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Energetiq's revolutionary single lamp LDLS - the focusable high-brightness Laser Driven Light Source - offers a broad spectral range from deep UV to IR with highly stability, long life and low COO.
Plasma-based light sources for nanoscale applications are a new way forward in illumination technology.
Researchers using light for imaging and analytical spectroscopy in the life and materials sciences need light sources capable of providing extremely high brightness across a broad wavelength range.
The Energetiq® LDLS™ fulfils this requirement, replacing traditional inefficient and costly multiple-lamp systems, in applications such as:
* High Performance Spectroscopy
* Advanced Imaging
* Microscope Illuminators
* Environmental Analysis & Monitoring
* Materials Characterisation & Testing
* Gas Phase Measurements
Elliot Scientific is now able to offer 5 models from the compact EQ range - see http://goo.gl/UfhW2 - to researchers and industry in the UK and Ireland.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013