XFP Optical Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
Star Computer Limited
Sylvestre, Chambery 73000, Savoie,France
These XFP modules are with Digital Diagnostics and used for 10Gb networks.
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a hot-swappable, protocol-independent optical transceiver, typically operating at 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm, for 10 Gigabit per second SONET/SDH, Fibre Channel, gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and other applications, including DWDM links. We supply the XFP 10G MM SR,XFP 10GLR OC192SR,XFP 10GER OC192IR and XFP 10GZR OC192LR.XFP includes digital diagnostics similar to SFF-8472 but more extensive, that provides a robust management tool.
More products from this company
- 10G CWDM X2 Fiber Optic Transceivers Mar 4, 2011
- SFP Transceivers with digital diagnostics monitoring Mar 4, 2011
- DWDM Xenpak 10G Fiber Transceiver Mar 4, 2011
- Copper Twinax Cables SFP Plus Mar 4, 2011
- SFP+ Transceivers for 10G Ethernet Mar 4, 2011
- Fast Ethernet Small Form Pluggable Optical Transceivers Mar 4, 2011
- Gigabit Ethernet SFP Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- GBIC Transceivers Feb 24, 2011
- Bi-Directional SFP Transceivers Feb 10, 2011