PULSEFINDER™ offers the ability to pick µJ pulse energy at MHz repetition rates Jan 28, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
PULSEFINDER, from FEMTOLASER, is a pulse picker developed for the FEMTOSOURCE scientific XL range of high energy oscillators. It allows the picking of up to µJ pulse energy at MHz repetition rates.
The pulse picker provides a unique combination of high contrast and high throughput for sub-50 fs oscillator pulses. The system can be operated either stand alone or with computer control via USB interface.
The control unit implements various possibilities to manipulate the laser's repetition rate: divider, counting of pulses and pulse bursts, and combinations thereof. Rejected laser pulses are available at the secondary output.
For more information on this product, visit http://goo.gl/J0NTw , telephone +44(0)1582 766300 or email email@example.com
The new 2011 FEMTOOPTICS catalogue is also now available from Elliot Scientific.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011