PULSEFINDER™ offers the ability to pick µJ pulse energy at MHz repetition rates Jan 28, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
PULSEFINDER, from FEMTOLASER, is a pulse picker developed for the FEMTOSOURCE scientific XL range of high energy oscillators. It allows the picking of up to µJ pulse energy at MHz repetition rates.
The pulse picker provides a unique combination of high contrast and high throughput for sub-50 fs oscillator pulses. The system can be operated either stand alone or with computer control via USB interface.
The control unit implements various possibilities to manipulate the laser's repetition rate: divider, counting of pulses and pulse bursts, and combinations thereof. Rejected laser pulses are available at the secondary output.
For more information on this product, visit http://goo.gl/J0NTw , telephone +44(0)1582 766300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The new 2011 FEMTOOPTICS catalogue is also now available from Elliot Scientific.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013