AFM Scanner Catalog: Planar Piezo Stages for Atomic Force Microscopes, SPM Mar 29, 2011
Piezo nanopositioning stage specialist PI has released a new catalog on planar piezo scanners for Atomic Force Microscopy and Scanning Probe Microscopes.
The new catalog covers a variety of novel closed-loop planar piezo scanners & digital controllers with advanced features for higher scanning frequency, improved linearity & responsiveness.
Compared to conventional piezo tube scanners, the low-bow, flexure-guided, closed-loop piezo stages provide significantly lower out-of-plane motion (flatness) and better linearity. A special stage designed with a new lead-free piezo material allows resolution down to 20 picometers and less than 1 nanometer hysteresis.
Flexure stages to 1.8 mm travel are available.
Self-locking ultrasonic-motor stages to 200mm travel are recommended as a stable base for the high-speed piezo scanners.
- Optical microscopy
- Scanning probe microscopy
- Electron microscopy
- Nanopositioning systems
- Anti-vibration platforms
- Clean room technology
- Particle sizing
- Software: control
- Software: image analysis
- Drug delivery
- Medical imaging
- DNA manipulation and analysis
- Antibacterial coatings
- Gas and flow sensing
- Temperature and strain measurement
- Nanoelectromechanical systems
- Fluidic cells
More products from this company
- Nano-Indentation / Materials Testing w/ Scanning Probe Microscopy / Piezo Stages Jul 6, 2011
- Nanopositioning Systems Catalog: Piezo Stages, Motors, Controllers Jun 8, 2011
- Ultrasonic Motor Linear Actuator for Precision Automation Jan 28, 2011
- Nano-Positioning and Piezo Technology Solutions for Medical Design Jan 5, 2011
- Piezo Mechanics Catalog: Piezo Actuators, Piezo Motors, Piezo Stage Systems Nov 5, 2010
- Miniature 6-Axis Robot / Parallel Kinematics Hexapod Nano-Alignment System Feb 25, 2010
- Piezo-Nanopositioning System for SR-Microscopy: Slide Scanner for Bio-Nanotech Feb 1, 2010
- PI Launches Low Profile, High Speed Piezomotor Rotary Stage @ Photonics West Jan 22, 2010
- Paper: Nanopositioning Technique for Image Resolution Enhancement Nov 30, 2009