New Lake Shore Model 335 Temperature Controller from Elliot Scientific Apr 4, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Lake Shore's new Model 335 Temperature Controller offers many user-configurable features and advanced functions that until now have been reserved for more expensive, high-end temperature controllers.
Available in May, the new Lake Shore Model 335 offers more user-configurable features and advanced functions in a two-channel temperature controller with heater outputs delivering a total of 75 W of low noise heater power than previous models.
Control outputs are also equipped with both hardware and software features allowing for easy control of experiments. Alarms and relays are included to help automate secondary control functions and the controller’s zone tuning feature also allows you to measure and control temperature seamlessly from 300 mK to over 1,500 K. This feature automatically switches temperature sensor inputs when your temperature range goes beyond the useable range of a given sensor.
Drop-in compatibility for the legacy Model 331 and 332 controllers is manitained.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011