New Half Rack Temperature Controller Offers 75 W of Low-Noise Heater Power Apr 5, 2011
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., introduces the Model 335 temperature controller, the first 2-channel controller available with user configurable heater outputs delivering 75 W of low noise heater power.
Westerville, Ohio, USA, March 18, 2011—Designed with the user in mind, the Model 335 offers many user-configurable features and advanced functions that until now, have been reserved for more expensive, high-end temperature controllers. The Model 335 is the first two-channel temperature controller available with user configurable heater outputs delivering a total of 75 W of low noise heater power. With that much power packed into an affordable half-rack sized instrument, the Model 335 gives you more power and control than ever.
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., 575 McCorkle Boulevard, Westerville OH, 43082; Tel: (614) 891-2244; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, visit us online at http://www.lakeshore.com/temp/cn/335po.html
More products from this company
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013