Single mode to Multimode Fiber Patch Cables Apr 11, 2011
No.5, Industrial East Rd.,
These fiber optic patch cables are used to link multimode and single mode interfaces.
Mode conditioning patch cable (MCP) is a duplex multiple mode cable that has a small length of single mode fiber at the start of the transmission length.Without using Mode conditioning patch cord , multiple signals are generated when a singlemode laser launch into the center of a multimode fiber. This would result in pulse broadening .unlike single mode fiber patch cables and multimode fiber patch cables,Mode Conditioning Patch cord contains both smf and mmf part, it is also known as Gigabit Launch Patch cord,which is used in longwave/long haul (LX/LH) Gigabit Interface Converter (GBICs) with multimode fiber.
More products from this company
- Muti-strand Waterproof Distribution Fiber Patch Cables Apr 11, 2011
- Plastic Fiber Patch Cable Simplex and Duplex Types Apr 11, 2011
- Rugged Laser Optimized Fiber Patch Cable Apr 4, 2011
- FTTH Bending Insensitive Fiber Optic Patch Cable SC/LC/ST/FC Manufacturer Apr 4, 2011
- Polarization maintaining Fiber Patch Cables SC/ST/LC/FC Supplier Apr 4, 2011