Polarization maintaining Fiber Patch Cables SC/ST/LC/FC Supplier Apr 4, 2011
No.5, Industrial East Rd.,
PM fiber is specially designed for high speed transmission applications.
It employ a stress technique to stress the core of the fiber to create two propagation paths within the fiber core. They are used where high stability is required, notwithstanding fiber and stress movements. These cables are mainly used in instrumentation, measurement and in some applications where stability is required at speeds above 10Gbps.we have pm type cables include sc fiber patch cable,st fiber patch cable,lc fiber patch cable and fc fiber patch cable.
More products from this company
- Muti-strand Waterproof Distribution Fiber Patch Cables Apr 11, 2011
- Single mode to Multimode Fiber Patch Cables Apr 11, 2011
- Plastic Fiber Patch Cable Simplex and Duplex Types Apr 11, 2011
- Rugged Laser Optimized Fiber Patch Cable Apr 4, 2011
- FTTH Bending Insensitive Fiber Optic Patch Cable SC/LC/ST/FC Manufacturer Apr 4, 2011