Director General of NT-MDT Co. has been awarded by the UNESCO medal Apr 11, 2011
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
Director General of NT-MDT Co. Victor Bykov has been awarded by the UNESCO medal and the diploma for “Contribution to development of nanoscience and nanotechnologies”.
UNESCO medal "Contribution to development of nanoscience and nanotechnologies" was established on the 1st of March 2010 in the framework of the theme “Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies” in the Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS) published by UNESCO and EOLSS Publishers.
The medal is granted by UNESCO Director General to representatives of nanoscience and nanotechnologies and scientific and public agencies, as well as politicians that contributed to the development of the above mentioned institutions in the spirit UNESCO's priorities.
The UNESCO medal and the diploma for “Contribution to development of nanoscience and nanotechnologies” were awarded to the Director General of NT-MDT Co. Victor Bykov.
More products from this company
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012
- New Affordable Scanning Probe Microscope with Advanced Capabilities Jan 31, 2012