PM Optical Fiber Couplers Apr 14, 2011
20019 Settimo Milanese Villaggio Cavour, Italy
PM optical coupler are with high polarization extinction ratio (PER) and low insertion loss,used for high speed communication networks.
These optical coupler enjoy inherent advantages because there is no deformation in the wave-guide cores. Furthermore, since the two Panda fiber halves are placed in direct contact with each other, these PM fiber couplers are more resistant to aging and environmental effects.
The Polarization Maintaining (PM) optical couplers utilize evanescent wave coupling to provide a fixed ratio 2x2 coupler, with high polarization extinction ratio (PER) and low insertion loss.
Several different wavelength versions are available in different coupling ratios. All the couplers have standard 1m pigtails and FC/APC connectors.
More products from this company
- Xenpak 10Gbps Module for HP J8173A,J8175A,J8176A Oct 12, 2011
- CWDM SFP Extended Distance HP ZX Oct 12, 2011
- WDM SFP Transceivers for HP Gigabit Ethernet Oct 12, 2011
- Copper 1000Base SFP for HP J8177B/J8177C Oct 12, 2011
- ZX 1000Base SFP for HP 1550nm 80km Oct 12, 2011
- LX 1000BASE SFP for HP 1310nm Oct 12, 2011
- 1000BASE-SX Transceiver for HP SFP Oct 12, 2011
- X2 10GB Transceiver for HP J8436A,J8437A,J8438A Oct 12, 2011
- GBIC A5225A /A5226A for HP Converter Oct 12, 2011
- SFP+ 8GBASE-SR for HP Modules Oct 12, 2011