NT-MDT Co. opens a new R&D office in the USA Apr 19, 2011
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
NT-MDT Development in Tempe, Arizona, is a new team of NT-MDT Co. The experienced AFM developers Sergei Magonov, John Alexander and Sergey Belikov have joined the company.
To address the increasing activity of NT-MDT Co. on the US and world markets of scanning probe microscopy equipment, the company has invited the experienced AFM developers and practitioners: Sergei Magonov, John Alexander and Sergey Belikov to form the research unit NT-MDT Development in Tempe, Arizona.
This team, which has combined SPM experience of almost 60 years, will focus its efforts on developments and applications of novel multi-frequency SPM techniques related to quantitative nanomechanical and electric measurements of various materials.
The NT-MDT Development started the activities in April 2011.
More products from this company
- NT-MDT at Fall MRS 2014 It’s All Action With Your AFM & Raman Company! Nov 27, 2014
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012