An Introduction To Electrospinning And Nanofibers Apr 21, 2011
World Scientific Publishing Co.
5 Toh Tuck Link
+65 6466 5775
Fax: +65 6467 7667
by Seeram Ramakrishna, Kazutoshi Fujihara, Wee-Eong Teo, Teik-Cheng Lim & Zuwei Ma (National University of Singapore)
The research and development of nanofibers has gained much prominence in recent years due to the heightened awareness of its potential applications in the medical, engineering and defense fields. Among the most successful methods for producing nanofibers is the electrospinning process. In this timely book, the areas of electrospinning and nanofibers are covered for the first time in a single volume.
The book can be broadly divided into two parts: the first comprises descriptions of the electrospinning process and modeling to obtain nanofibers while the second describes the characteristics and applications of nanofibers. The material is aimed at both newcomers and experienced researchers in the area.
More products from this company
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 14, 2011
- Physics of Novel Materials: Proceedings of the Tenth Physics Summer School Jul 14, 2011
- Physics, Chemistry And Application of Nanostructures Jul 14, 2011
- Fullerene Research 1985-1993 Jul 12, 2011
- Physics And Chemistry of Fullerenes Jul 12, 2011
- Semiconductor Interfaces And Microstructures Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscale Interface For Organic Electronics Jul 11, 2011
- Annual Review of Nano Research - Vol. 3 Jul 11, 2011
- An Introduction To Interfaces And Colloids: The Bridge to Nanoscience Jul 11, 2011