Fiber Optic Mode Converter May 3, 2011
20019 Settimo Milanese Villaggio Cavour, Italy
The Single mode to multimode fiber optic converters can be used to convert various optical fiber digital signals, such as Ethernet , ATM, SDH, and control signals etc.
The singlemode to multimode converter support seamless media conversion at 100 Mbps over link distances up to 2 kilometers with 62.5/125 multimode fiber and up to 15km with 8.5/125 singlemode fiber.They can be used with fiber media converters chassis or sfp fiber media converter.
To control jitter over long links, the Converter features Clock and Data Recovery.It ensures that the overall jitter budget is not exceeded when deploying converter pairs with long fiber links.Link Fault Signaling gives the devices connected to the Converter critical information about link status.
More products from this company
- Xenpak 10Gbps Module for HP J8173A,J8175A,J8176A Oct 12, 2011
- CWDM SFP Extended Distance HP ZX Oct 12, 2011
- WDM SFP Transceivers for HP Gigabit Ethernet Oct 12, 2011
- Copper 1000Base SFP for HP J8177B/J8177C Oct 12, 2011
- ZX 1000Base SFP for HP 1550nm 80km Oct 12, 2011
- LX 1000BASE SFP for HP 1310nm Oct 12, 2011
- 1000BASE-SX Transceiver for HP SFP Oct 12, 2011
- X2 10GB Transceiver for HP J8436A,J8437A,J8438A Oct 12, 2011
- GBIC A5225A /A5226A for HP Converter Oct 12, 2011
- SFP+ 8GBASE-SR for HP Modules Oct 12, 2011