Smart Mems And Sensor Systems May 3, 2011
World Scientific Publishing Co.
5 Toh Tuck Link
+65 6466 5775
Fax: +65 6467 7667
by Elena Gaura (Coventry University, UK) & Robert Newman (Coventry University, UK)
In recent years, MEMS have revolutionized the semiconductor industry, with sensors being a particularly buoyant sector. Smart MEMS and Sensor Systems presents readers with the means to understand, evaluate, appreciate and participate in the development of the field, from a unique systems perspective.
The combination of MEMS and integrated intelligence has been put forward as a disruptive technology. The full potential of this technology is only evident when it is used to construct very large pervasive sensing systems. The book explores the many different technologies needed to build such systems and integrates knowledge from three different domains: MEMS technology, sensor system electronics and pervasive computing science.
More products from this company
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 14, 2011
- Physics of Novel Materials: Proceedings of the Tenth Physics Summer School Jul 14, 2011
- Physics, Chemistry And Application of Nanostructures Jul 14, 2011
- Fullerene Research 1985-1993 Jul 12, 2011
- Physics And Chemistry of Fullerenes Jul 12, 2011
- Semiconductor Interfaces And Microstructures Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscale Interface For Organic Electronics Jul 11, 2011
- Annual Review of Nano Research - Vol. 3 Jul 11, 2011
- An Introduction To Interfaces And Colloids: The Bridge to Nanoscience Jul 11, 2011