Annual Review of Nano Research May 3, 2011
World Scientific Publishing Co.
5 Toh Tuck Link
+65 6466 5775
Fax: +65 6467 7667
edited by Guozhong Cao (University of Washington, USA) & C Jeffrey Brinker (University of New Mexico & Sandia National Laboratories, USA)
The first volume in an exciting new series, Annual Review of Nano Research, this formidable collection of review articles sees renowned contributors from eight different countries tackle the most recent advances in nanofabrication, nanomaterials and nanostructures.
The broad coverage of topics in nanotechnology and nanoscience also includes a special focus on the hot topic of biomedical applications of nanomaterials. The important names contributing to the volume include: M R Bockstaller (USA), L Duclaux (France), S Forster (Germany), W Fritzsche (Germany), L Jiang (China), C Lopez (Spain), W J Parak (Germany), B Samori (Italy), U S Schubert (The Netherlands), S Shinkai (Japan), A Stein (USA), S M Hou (China), and Y N Xia (USA).
More products from this company
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 14, 2011
- Physics of Novel Materials: Proceedings of the Tenth Physics Summer School Jul 14, 2011
- Physics, Chemistry And Application of Nanostructures Jul 14, 2011
- Fullerene Research 1985-1993 Jul 12, 2011
- Physics And Chemistry of Fullerenes Jul 12, 2011
- Semiconductor Interfaces And Microstructures Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscience: Friction And Rheology On The Nanometer Scale Jul 12, 2011
- Nanoscale Interface For Organic Electronics Jul 11, 2011
- Annual Review of Nano Research - Vol. 3 Jul 11, 2011
- An Introduction To Interfaces And Colloids: The Bridge to Nanoscience Jul 11, 2011