MAX300-LG MIMS: Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometer May 12, 2011
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The MAX300-LG Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometer (MIMS) for the analysis of both gases and dissolved gases in liquids.
As standard it is configured with our highest specification 19mm quadrupole rod set, dual Faraday/Electron Multiplier detectors, temperature stabilised ion source, and 4 channel chemically inert auto-controlled inlet valve (expandable to 16 streams). Not only does this combination offer best in class stability and repeatability characteristics, it is backed by our industry leading Questor5 quantitative analysis control platform which features fully automated analysis routines that measure and deconvolute background gas interferences and overlapping fragment peaks. This is combined with automatic calibration stream analysis and a 180 component internal fragment pattern library to deliver single click quantitative analysis of unlimited components with a cyle time of 300msec per component.
More products from this company
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012
- MicroVision2 TPD Mass Spectrometer Jan 31, 2012