A Low Cost Solar Simulator from Abet Technologies May 16, 2011
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
- complete system with 35mm beam size & AM 1.5G filter included
The New Model 10500 from Abet Technologies is a low cost solar simulator providing an attractive alternative to more fully featured and expensive solar simulators for applications that do not require a large area illuminated field.
The optical system of the 10500 produces a collimated 25 mm beam. Focus or defocus it for higher irradiance or larger solar cells.
• 1 Sun Output Over 35 mm Diameter Field
• ASTM, IEC, & JIS Class A AM 1.5G Output
• Compact integrated design
• Fast F/1.0 Fused Silica Condenser
For more information please click here or call Heath Young on 01372 378822, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013