Armored Fiber Patch Cables May 17, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
Armored fiber patch cables are designed for being used in harsh environment, in which the traditional standard cable can not fit.
With stainless steel tube inside the outer jacket to protect the central unit of the cable, the Armored fiber optic patch cables is easy to use in harsh environment, what is more,they are flexible as well, handling these armored fiber cables are as easy as handling electric cables. The armored fiber cables will not get damage even it is stepped by an adult. Although armored cables are strong, they are as flexible and can be bend randomly without being broken.
We supply the armored Armored fiber optic patch cords for FTTx applications and the places where users need fiber cables to be anti-rodent. We also have outdoor fiber cable assemblies with armors.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011