Fiber Optic Pigtails May 17, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
We supply indoor fiber optic pigtail and outdoor fiber pigtails used for harsh environment.
Fiber optic pigtails the typical use is to link the cable with fiber optic equipment,the pigtail with connector side is used to link the equipment, while the other side of the pigtail is melted together with cable, by melting together the fiber ,it can reach a minimum insertion loss.we have sc pigtail,lc pigtail,st pigtail,fc pigtail and e2000 pigtail.Common types of pigtails are usually with 0.9mm fiber cable diameter, and usually installed inside ODF unit.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011