Bendable Fiber optic Patch Cables SC/FC/LC/ST May 17, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
This new type fiber optic patch cords allow for easy installation without excessive care when storing the fiber in splicing cassette.
fiber cords with Bend insensitive fiber are optimized for enhanced low micro-bending sensitivity compared to the regular SMF fiber patch cable. The bending insensitive single mode fiber cable is with two attractive features: low intrinsic attenuation and excellent low macro-bending sensitivity.Typical types include sc fiber patch cord,lc fiber patch cord,st fiber patch cord,fc fiber patch cord. They offer high resistance to additional losses due to low macro-bending induced loss in the long wavelength region.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011