XFP Transceivers May 17, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
These XFP are with Digital Diagnostics that provide a powerful optical management tool.
The XFP transceiver (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a hot-swappable, protocol-independent optical transceiver, typically operating at 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm, for 10 Gigabit per second SONET/SDH, Fibre Channel, gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and other applications, including DWDM links. We supply the XFP 10G MM SR,XFP 10GLR OC192SR,XFP 10GER OC192IR and XFP 10GZR OC192LR.XFP are with dual LC interface and the industrial acknowledged standards for XFP is called XFP MSA.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011