GBIC Transceivers May 17, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
We supply the GBIC transceivers for 1000Base networks, they are hot pluggable and easy deployment.
GBIC is hot pluggable, this feature allows a suitably designed enclosure to be changed from one type of external interface to another simply by plugging in a GBIC having the alternative external interface. The GBIC are suitable for interconnections in the Gigabit Ethernet hubs and switches environment.The products series include ws g5483,ws g5484,ws g5486,ws g5487 and gbic cwdm.They are Compliant with Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) Revision 5.5 and IEEE 802.3z/Gigabit Ethernet.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011