DOM SFP Transceivers May 17, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
digital optical monitoring is used to monitor real-time working status of the sfp.
DDM gives the end user the ability to monitor real-time parameters of the SFP, such as optical output power, optical input power, temperature, laser bias current, and transceiver supply voltage. we supply the DDM sfp models include sfp ge s,sfp ge l,sfp ge t and sfp ge z.SFP GE S is a 1000base SX SFP transceiver with digital optical monitoring, SFP GE S fit for both 50/125 or 62.5/125 multimode optical fiber and its working wavelength at 850nm, max distance for SFP GE S is 550 meters.SFP GE L use dual LC connector.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011