Visual Fiber Optic Fault Locator May 23, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
Visual fiber fault locator is used to locate the broken points of optical fiber, connector inspection and tracing of fibers.
Fiber optic fiber fault locator is a small size device which is able to locate the breakpoint, bending or cracking of the fiber glass,this small fiber optic equipment can locate the fault of OTDR dead zone and make fiber Identification from one end to the other end . Designed with a FC,SC,ST universal adapter.models include fiber fault locator vfl-105p and optical fiber ranger ofr-3304,they can locates fault up to 10km in fiber cable,with compact in size, light in weight, red laser output.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011