WDM Gigabit Ethernet Converters May 23, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
The Gigabit Ethernet Converter use WDM technology to transmit and receiver signal over one strand of fiber.
Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Optic Converter provides a unique capability of both transmitting and receiving Gigabit Ethernet data on a single fiber over the distances up to 40 km. This feature is critical for many Fiber-to-the-X (FTTX) environments.Our single-fiber solutions fiber media converter cover a range of protocols and distances, and include single-fiber WDM for specific applications and protocols, what require stable and reliable optical to ethernet conversion.Sunrise Intl provides SFP modules that directly connect to a bi-directional fiber interface. We also provide Gigabit Ethernet Dual Fiber Media Converters.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011