Outdoor Optical Fiber Cable May 23, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
Outdoor fiber cables are made to meet the requirement to use them in extreme temperature and harsh environment.
Most outdoor fiber cables are loose buffer design, with the strengthen member in the middle of the whole cable, the loose tubes surround the central strength member. Inside the loose tube there is waterproof gel filled, whole outdoor fiber optic cable materials used and gels inside cable between the different components (not only inside loose tube) will help make the whole cable resist of water.our standard outdoor use cables type include gyfty,gyts,gyta53 and gyta.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011