Laser Optimized OM3 Fiber Optic Patch Cable May 23, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
Laser optimized om3 fiber cable enables you to connect geographically separated LANs to new MAN and WANs via dark fiber.
10GBE fiber cable offers a cost-effective migration for high-performance and long haul transmissions up to 40 kilometers .its most common application now is as a backbone for high speed LANs, sever farms and campuses.except for the indoor use om3 cables,we can also make harsh-environment use laser optimized cables,types like gydxtw,gytc8s,gyxtw,gyxtc8s,gyty53.they enables you to connect geographically separated LANs to new MAN and WANs via dark fiber.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011