EUROPA™ MHz OPA now available from Elliot Scientific May 25, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
EUROPA™ is the first Optical Parametric Amplifier (OPA) to be directly pumped by the sub-µJ pulses from the unique FEMTOSOURCE™ XL high energy oscillator from FEMTOLASERS Produktions GmbH.
FEMTOSOURCE™ XL represents the new generation of high pulse energy ultrafast compact Ti:Sapphire oscillators, based on their patented revolutionary Chirped Pulse Oscillator technology.
Available to researchers in the UK and Ireland, the complete package of FEMTOSOURCE™ XL, PULSEFINDER™ programmable pulse picker and EUROPA™, constitutes a formidable tunable laser source for delivering high pulse energy at repetition rates up to 5.1 MHz across the visible to mid-IR spectral range.
Uncomplicated, inexpensive, stable and compact, the system is the ideal choice for spectroscopy and microscopy applications which require a high signal-to-noise ratio.
For more information, please contact us.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013