Elliot Scientific Offers New Negative-Stiffness Optical Table Isolation System May 27, 2011
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Kinetic Systems’ MK52 is a new ultra-low-natural-frequency optical table isolation support system that can support static loads up to 900kg thanks to its unique Minus K® negative-stiffness technology.
The MK52 can be configured for a wide variety of locations and applications. Ultra-low natural frequencies, high internal structural frequencies, and excellent vertical and horizontal isolation efficiencies make the system well-suited to applications such as analytical balances, cell injection, confocal and optical microscopes, patch clamping, wafer probing, sensor calibration, and laser applications in fields such as semiconductor processing, telecoms, aerospace engineering and medical research.
The MK52 is also ideal for applications requiring high resolution, such as Raman spectroscopy, atomic force microscopy (AFM), AFM-Raman integration and micro-hardness testing.
For info on this and other optical tables and breadboards available through Elliot Scientific, please contact us.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013