Fujikura Fiber Optic Cleaver CT-30A May 31, 2011
Level 6, 111 Phillip Street,Parramatta, NSW 2150,Australia
The fujikura CT-30 cleavers features portability and reliability,used for signle fiber or ribbon splicing applications.
The CT-30 fiber optic cleaver sets the standard for portable, reliable and ease of use. Available for either single fiber or ribbon splicing applications.Designed for excellent portability, the fujikura CT-30 cleavers is equally at home in a splicing van or in a bucket truck and is ideal for FTTx applications. The 16-position blade yields 48,000 single-fiber cleaves, or 4,000 12-fiber ribbon cleaves before requiring replacement, and the built-in scrap collector conveniently stores fiber shards until they can be safely discarded.We supply cheap china fiber cleavers too.
More products from this company
- 4 Channel Fibre Optics Video Transmitter Jul 11, 2011
- 8 Channel Fiber Optical Video Receivers Jul 11, 2011
- 1 Channel Fiber Optics Video Converter Jul 11, 2011
- 2 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 16 Channel Fiber Optical Video Transmission Jul 11, 2011
- 32 Channel Optical Fiber Video Converters Jul 11, 2011
- 64 Channel Video Over Optic Fiber Jul 11, 2011
- JDSU otdr MTS-6000/4000/8000 Jun 6, 2011
- EXFO FTB 150/200 otdr Jun 6, 2011
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer AV6416/AV6418 Jun 6, 2011