LOT launch a new online Light Source Catalogue Jun 7, 2011
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Our expertise in offering the complete solution...
Choosing the right light source for a specific application requires a detailed knowledge of the application itself and specifications regarding the sample illumination and modern light source technology.
With almost 40 years of experience in the light source business, LOT has built up an extensive source of technical knowhow and one of the broadest selections of light sources for research, development and industry.
The result is a large range of light sources with an almost unlimited number of choices to optimize the light source for your specific application.
The new online catalogue offers:-
• Arc, Halogen and Deuterium Light Sources
• Fiber Optics
• Monochromatic Light Sources
• Solar Simulators
• Optical Filters
• Monochromators/Spectrographs and more...
More products from this company
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013