XFP Transceivers Jun 16, 2011
Anaxagora 1 Tavros Athens GR-17778 Greece
These XFP are with Digital Diagnostics that provide a powerful optical management tool.
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a hot-swappable, protocol-independent optical transceiver, typically operating at 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm, for 10 Gigabit per second SONET/SDH, Fibre Channel, gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and other applications, including DWDM links. We supply the XFP 10G MM SR,XFP 10GLR OC192SR,XFP 10GER OC192IR and XFP 10GZR OC192LR.XFP includes digital diagnostics similar to SFF-8472 but more extensive, that provides a robust management tool.
More products from this company
- Multi Fiber Distribution Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Waterproof Optical Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- OM3 10Gig Multimode Laser Optimized Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Multi Fiber Optical Cable Assemblies Jun 21, 2011
- SFP Ethernet Fiber Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Multimode to Single mode Optical Fiber Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Optical Fiber Ranger Jun 16, 2011
- Optical Fiber Attenuator Jun 16, 2011