Fiber Optic Splice Closures Jun 16, 2011
Anaxagora 1 Tavros Athens GR-17778 Greece
The fiber optic splice closures are well sealed from the outside environment,from 12 cores to 144 cores.
Our fiber optic splice closures are made of high quality industrial plastic, used for aerial, duct and direct buried applications, fiber optic splice closure are widely used in CATV, fiber optic networks and telecommunications, different models for round and ribbon optical fiber cables.
Fiber Optic Splice Closures Key Features:
The box add aging-resistant in imported high tensile construction plastic out-faster is made up of stainless steel.
Overlap structure in splicing tray easy to install
Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber
Perfect leak proofness and fine function
Perfect and reliable sealing operations
More products from this company
- Multi Fiber Distribution Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Waterproof Optical Patch Cables Jun 21, 2011
- OM3 10Gig Multimode Laser Optimized Cables Jun 21, 2011
- Multi Fiber Optical Cable Assemblies Jun 21, 2011
- SFP Ethernet Fiber Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Multimode to Single mode Optical Fiber Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- 10/100/1000M Fiber Ethernet Media Converters Jun 20, 2011
- Optical Fiber Ranger Jun 16, 2011
- Optical Fiber Attenuator Jun 16, 2011